HOW TO USE SHUDHU
Shudhu is Wockhardt Foundation initiative that aims at providing clean drinking water across India and the world over.
1. 80% of all diseases in the world are water related – The world Health Organization
2. 37.7 million Indians are affected by Water–borne diseases annually
3. 1.5 million children die in India annually from Water–borne Diseases
1. Drinking of contaminated water
2. Contact with contaminated water
These are due to
1. Absence of effective purification methods
2. Expensive methods of purification
3. Hard-to-implement purification methods
1) Shudhu is NaDCC tablet that kills ALL pathogens in water, making it absolutely pure and safe to drink without the hassle of using electricity, changing filters or worrying about recontamination
2) NaDCC is WHO approved (among others) as an effective water disinfectant and is being used in over 67 countries for more than 15 years to purify drinking water
3) SHUDHU is the most Easy, Efficient and Economical Method of Water Purification
4) EASY – Just drop into any container of 10-20 Liters Water and water is purified within 30 Minutes
5) EFFICIENT – Kills ALL pathogens in Water due to Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antiprotozoal Properties.
6) Keeps Water pure and safe to drink for over 48 hours.
7) ECONOMICAL– Each Shudhu tablet costs Re.1.5 and Purifies up to 20 liters of Water (5 Paisa per liter)
1. World Health Organisation
2. Food & Drugs Administration USA
3. US-Environmental Protection Agency
4. European Community
5. Used in 67 countries
3. Red Cross
4. International Dispensary Association
6. World Vision
7. Many more
Sponsor each family for one year for just Rs.547.5 p.a.
Sponsor each village of 200 households for 1 year for Rs.109500 p.a.